Setting up demand calculations using the display
Demand is a measure of average consumption over a fixed time interval.
- Navigate to .
- Enter the setup passcode (default is “0”), then press OK.
- Navigate to .
- Move the cursor to select Power Demand, Current Demand or Input Demand.
- Move the cursor to point to the parameter you want to modify,
then press Edit.
Values Description Method
Timed Sliding Block
Timed Rolling Block
Input Sync Block
Input Sync Roll Block
Cmd Sync Block
Cmd Sync Roll Block
Clock Sync Block
Clock Sync Roll Block
Select the appropriate demand calculation method for your needs Interval 1–60 Set the demand interval, in minutes. Subinterval 1–60
Applies only to rolling block methods.
Define how many subintervals the demand interval should be equally divided into.
Select Dig Output
Digital Output D1
Digital Output D2
Select which digital output the end of demand interval pulse should be sent to.
Select Dig Input
Digital Input S1
Digital Input S2
Digital Input S3*
Digital Input S4*
Applies only to input sync methods.
Select which digital input is used to sync the demand.
Clock Sync Time 0 - 2359
Applies only to clock sync methods (these synchronize the demand interval to the meter’s internal clock).
Define what time of day you want to synchronize the demand, from the start of the day. For example, set this setting to 0730 to synchronize demand at 7:30 AM.
*Applicable in specific meter models. Refer to Features differentiation matrix for PM5500 / PM5600 / PM5700 series for the applicability.
- Modify the parameter as required, then press OK.
- Move the cursor to point to the next parameter you want to modify, press Edit, make your changes, then press OK.
- Press Yes to save your changes.