You can disable alarms using the display when you are performing
maintenance tasks on your system and want to prevent nuisance alarms.
NOTE: To stop an alarm from being displayed without impacting
other metering features, set the alarm priority to Info
- Press the Home button on the display.
- Navigate to .
- Press Select.
- Press Edit. Enter your meter’s
password, if prompted.
- Press the up or down buttons to navigate alarms.
A gray bar appears behind the active selection.
- To select the item(s) press the up and down buttons simultaneously.
- Press Select to accept the change.
- Press Select to confirm.
- Complete the system maintenance tasks.
- Enable the alarms you disabled.