Configuring standard input metering using ION Setup
When configuring your meter, the configuration interface may show all of the possible ports, regardless of what is physically available on your meter.
- Start ION Setup.
- Open the Setup Assistant for your meter.
- Navigate to .
- Select the input metering channel you want to configure and click Edit. The Input Metering Channel Setup screen is displayed.
- Select Enabled to enable the input metering feature.
- Click Select to define which digital input is the pulse source for the input metering channel.
- Configure the remaining parameters as required.
- Click OK to save your configuration.
- Configure your meter to log the input metering data if
Parameter Description Pulse Weight Enter the value per pulse. Units Select the measurement units associated with the pulse. Demand Period Enter the frequency in minutes that input metering data is calculated in your energy management system. Rate Select the rate associated with the defined Units. Source ID Enter a data identifier. This value is added to the input metering channel’s output register labels to uniquely identify the data within your energy management system.NOTE: You must select a Unit for this field to appear.