Configuring conditional energy using ION Setup
When configuring your meter, the configuration interface may show all of the possible ports, regardless of what is physically available on your meter.
One of your device’s digital inputs must be connected and configured to define when conditional energy is accumulated.
- Start ION Setup.
- Open the Setup Assistant for your meter.
- Navigate to . Review the digital inputs assigned to applications to help ensure there are no conflicting usages.
- Select Conditional Energy and click Edit. The Conditional Energy Setup screen is displayed.
- Select Enabled to enable the conditional energy feature.
- Click Select to define the digital
input. The input’s state determines whether conditional energy
is accumulated. When this digital input is on, conditional energy
is accumulated.NOTE: It is recommended to set Assigned Input to No Connection to disable the conditional energy feature by removing any port associations.
- Click OK to save your configuration.