Revenue locking your meter
hazard of electric shock, explosion or arc flash
Failure to follow these instructions will result in death or serious injury.
- Turn off all power supplying this device and the equipment in which it is installed before working on or in the equipment.
- Always use a properly rated voltage sensing device to confirm that all power is off.
- Open the revenue lock switch cover.
- Locate the revenue lock switch.
- Toggle revenue lock switch on or off.
- Close the revenue lock switch cover and make sure it is firmly in place.
- Seal the revenue lock switch cover if required.