Configure Feeder Manager 2.0 From Scratch
Follow the steps in this section if you have no existing Feeder Manager configuration and want to configure your database for Feeder Manager 2.0. We strongly recommend this approach to new clients.
- Feeder Manager 2.0 Field Visibility: When Feeder Manager 2.0 is enabled, certain fields are not visible in certain places.
- Find Feeder Tool Stats Tab Troubleshooting: The data presented in the Stats tab of the Find Feeder tool depends on the proper configuration of your database. Explore this topic if your Find Feeder tool isn't displaying what you expect.
- Microsoft Esent and local storage: Microsoft Esent supports the local storage mechanism of Feeder Manager 2.0. There are a variety of registry key values that you can use to adjust the way Esent works with Feeder Manager 2.0.
- Validation Rules: Feeder Manager 2.0 contains a variety of new validation rules you can assign to ensure the correctness of your data (such as QA/QC and Editing Features).
- Feeder Manager 2.0 data on ArcFM Server: With a pair of Esri patches, ArcFM Server supports viewing (but not editing) Feeder Manager 2.0 data.
- Field Order: Determine where FM 2.0 fields appear in the list of an electric geometric network feature's attributes.