Feeder Manager Step 14: Add a Circuit to the Network
In ArcMap, create a circuit source related object on each source feature class.
- Add the circuit source feature to the Targets tab.
- Expand it to reveal the relationship classes.
- Select Add Related Object to create a relationship between the circuit source feature class and the CircuitSource object.
- Enter values in the FeederID, FeederName, and SubstationID fields. All features downstream of the source will share the same FeederID, FeederName, and SubStationID values.
- Place the feature on the map.
- Continue to add features to the new source. The Feeder ID of new features will update dynamically if the relationship autoupdaters are set.