Using Feeder Manager 2.0 When Running Mobile
Upgrading to Feeder Manager 2.0 on an Existing Mobile Backdrop
Do the following to upgrade an existing Mobile backdrop that currently supports Feeder Manager 1.0 to Feeder Manager 2.0:
On an enterprise machine:
- Copy your initial extract database to a location that will be the same as the location of the database once it is on a field machine (for example C:\Mobile\Client Base).
- In ArcCatalog, enable Feeder Manager 2.0 on that database.
- In ArcMap, log in to that database and open any electric stored displays. Ensure you see the Feeder Manager 2.0 joins on electric network features and then save the stored display.
- Copy that database back into your initial extract folder.
- Delete all previous replicas of that database to force a full download of the initial extract.
- Run Replication server.
On field machines (after running the above steps on the replication server/enterprise machine), run Replication client. A full download occurs. After this is complete, you can view Feeder Manager 2.0 data in your field database.
Using Feeder Manager 2.0 After Creating a New Mobile Backdrop
When creating a new geodatabase backdrop, follow all steps for creating the backdrop for the type of Mobile solution you require, and then enable Feeder Manager 2.0 on the backdrop.