The Schedule tab allows you to set the days and times that the service is available.
- First, ensure you have the correct service selected in the Available Services window.
- Select the Schedule tab.
- Right-click a day and select Add Interval. This creates an Interval node under the selected day. You can expand the interval to display the default time settings.
- Select the Interval node and use the right side of the window to determine what it does (e.g., post, reconcile) and when.
- Select the checkbox(es) to enable reconcile or post on this interval. In this example, we checked both.
- Create intervals for all appropriate days/times.
- Click Apply to save changes and retain the Geodatabase
Manager window. Click OK to save changes and dismiss the remaining
windows. You are prompted to save changes before closing.Geodatabase Manager assumes your time interval spans midnight and indicates this by placing an abbreviation for the following day of the week next to the interval's end time. If you enter the same time for both the start and end of the interval, this is also interpreted as an interval that spans midnight.NOTE: You can modify the configuration of a service while it is running, but your changes will not be active until the service is restarted.
You may disable an interval or a process in an interval (reconcile or post) by unselecting the checkbox next to the node in the tree. Unselecting the checkbox next to a day of the week does not impact the intervals. You must select/unselect checkboxes next to the intervals or processes (post or reconcile).