Add Domain User to Local Group
If your web service resides separately from the replication server (distributed implementation), then you will need a domain user that the web service can use to access the network. Follow the steps below to assign this user to the local IIS_WPG group.
- On the web server, right click My Computer and select Manage.
- Expand Local Users and Groups and select Groups.
- In the list of groups on the right, right-click IIS_WPG (or IIS_IUSRS, which replaced IIS_WPG in IIS 7) and select Add to Group.
- Click the Add button and add the domain user.
- Click OK.
- Click OK on the Properties screen.