Change the Header of a Circuit
If you want to change the header (origin) of an existing circuit, you can use the Change Header button.
- Select a feature containing the connectable object that you want to set as the new header.
- Open Circuit Manager and locate the circuit.
- If you also want to change the wavelength for this circuit,
type a value in the Wavelength field and click off the field.TIP: Ensure that you change the wavelength value prior to clicking Change Header. This enables the Wavelength field in the Change Circuit Header window to be updated with this value.
- Click the Change Header button. If desired, before you click Change Header, you can check the box for Create Fiber Path Trace Report and/or Zoom to Trace Extent
- In the Change Circuit Header window, expand the appropriate object and select a different connectable object, then click Select new header. The new header is automatically saved.
- Trace results are automatically displayed on the map.