Edit Crew Members and Trucks
Available in Responder Explorer.
The Edit Crew Members and Trucks tool allows you to modify information about existing crew members and trucks. There are two methods to edit crew members and trucks.
To edit crew member and trucks, do one of the following:
- Method 1: Use the Edit Crew Members and Trucks right-click
tool on the Crews window.
- Right-click within the Crews section and select Edit Crew Members and Trucks.
- This dialog offers two tabs: Crew Members and Trucks. Select the appropriate tab.
- Right-click a row and select Edit. You can also select a row and click the Edit button.
- Modify the crew member or truck information and click OK when finished.
- Click OK in the Crew Members and Trucks screen to save
changes.NOTE: You can delete a crew member or truck by selecting the appropriate row and clicking the Delete button, or by right-clicking the row and selecting Delete.
- Method 2: Edit crew members and trucks while creating or
editing a crew.
- Create a crew in the Crews window, or right-click
an existing crew and select Edit.Two tabs are displayed on the Create Crew and Edit Crew window: Crew Members and Trucks.
- Right-click a crew member or truck and select Edit to modify the information.
- Click OK on the Edit Crew Member or Edit Truck screen.
- Click OK on the Edit Crew or Create Crew screen.NOTE: Crew members and trucks cannot be deleted using Method 2.
- Create a crew in the Crews window, or right-click an existing crew and select Edit.