Unassigned Switching Order or Template
Use the following steps if the switching order has not been assigned to an incident. In this case, the order resides in the Switching Order Library. Restoration orders are always assigned to incidents. See the previous steps to open a restoration order.
- In Responder Explorer, select File > Switching Orders.
- Select Open a Switching Order or Template from the Library.
- In the Switching Order Library, locate the switching order
or template that you want to open. You can open it using one of three
Right-click and select Open
- Use the Switching Order Editor to edit as needed.
- When you've finished editing the operations, click Save
from the Order menu and then close the window.NOTE: If you click the red X in the window's upper-right corner, the entire window closes, along with any other switching orders in the window. If changes have been made to any switching order, a prompt appears for you to save the changes for each order.