Available in Responder Explorer.
After a customer call has been logged using the web browser, it can be viewed on the Calls tab, which appears on the Edit Incident form. This tab lists customer calls with and without specific locations. For example, you can view customers who call to report a problem with equipment that is not at their locations.
The following image shows a customer call without location:
- Right-click an incident and select Edit.
- Select the Calls tab.
- Locate the call to make modifications.
- Right-click a call and select Edit.
- Modify the information in the Edit Call form as needed, and then click OK. The Edit form allows only the Remarks field to be edited. All other fields are read-only.
- Click OK on the Edit Incident form to save your changes.