Available in Responder Explorer.
This tool allows you indicate a jumper on an existing confirmed/active incident. An incident can have multiple jumpers.
- Right-click a confirmed/active electric incident and select Add Jumper.
- In ArcMap, click a line feature.
- If you want to place a jumper as a straight line, continue to step 4. If you want place a jumper around a feature, continue clicking the map to place vertices of the jumper as you go, and then continue with step 4.
- Click the line feature to connect to the line that was first selected.
- The Place Jumper dialog displays information about the jumper.
- Click the appropriate Jumper Phases to connect. You can connect:NOTE: At least one connection is required to place the jumper.
- Provide the Name, Dispatcher and Crew Member for this jumper.
All other information is optional. The Time Placed must be the current
time or earlier. Responder does not allow the user to select a future
outage time.The Dispatcher and Crew fields are filtered to display only those that have access to the region (first click) in which the jumper resides, but any value can be typed manually rather than using the filtered drop-down lists.
- In the Place Jumper dialog, click OK to add the jumper
to the selected confirmed/active incident in Responder Explorer.NOTE: Once you place a jumper on a confirmed incident, you cannot mark the incident as unconfirmed (unless you remove the jumper).