Edit Template Favorite
You can edit a favorite once it has been created on the Features list or CUs list.
- Right-click the template favorite and select Edit Template Favorite.
- Make changes in the Edit Template Favorite window. You can add points, add spans, add choice lists, or edit feature or compatible unit (CU) attributes.
- To remove a feature, right-click the feature or CU and select Remove.
- Use the up and down arrows to change the order of the features in the template favorite. ArcFM places features in the order they appear.
- Click Apply to accept edits.
- Click OK to save your changes and dismiss the Edit Template Favorite dialog.
- Click Cancel to dismiss the Edit Template Favorite dialog without saving your changes.