The Export Configuration and Import Configuration tools in the Tools menu provide a way to easily transfer a configuration from one machine to another.
The Export Configuration tool exports only the selected service.
- Ensure you have saved your current configuration. Click Apply.
- Select the service you wish to export in the Available Services field.
- Select Export Configuration from the Tools menu.
- Enter a file name and browse to the location at which you want to save it.
- Click Save. This saves an XML to the selected location
(and with the chosen name) containing the configuration information.
- Open ArcFM Geodatabase Manager on the machine that has not been configured.
- Select a service in the Available Services window. The XML configuration will be imported into the selected service.
- Select Import Configuration from the Tools menu.
- Browse to the XML file that contains the configuration information, select it and click Open.
- You will be prompted to confirm that you wish to import the XML. Click Yes to import or No to cancel. If a service with the same name already exists, it will be overwritten.