Define Ultimate Sources
You have two options for defining ultimate sources. By default, Feeder Manager 2.0 defines your ultimate sources as the most upstream devices in the network. However, you can change the defined ultimate sources by following the steps in Option 2 below.
- Option 1: Do nothing.
If you have assigned all autoupdaters as prescribed in this section, the autoupdaters will fire and determine the ultimate sources for you.
- Option 2: Define an ultimate source upstream of
current circuit source.NOTE:
Any feature with one of the following model names can be recognized as an ultimate source, provided it is a junction feature that participates in the electric network and it has a related row in the CircuitSource table.
Perform the following steps to define an ultimate source. Remember that the feature class must have one of the model names listed above assigned to it.
- In ArcMap, select the circuit source(s) downstream of the ultimate source feature(s).
- In Attribute Editor, delete the CircuitSource relationship on each selected feature. This removes them from the CircuitSource table.
- Select the features to be designated as ultimate sources.
- Create a relationship with the CircuitSource table on each ultimate source feature.