Filter Pending Switching Order Requests
This optional configuration allows the user to determine by Status which switch order requests are displayed on the Add Requests form. This form displays pending switching order requests when the user selects the Add Request tool to assign a request to a switching order. By default, this form displays requests that have statuses of Created, Assigned and Approved.
To customize which statuses are displayed on the Add Requests form, follow the steps below.
- Open Miner.Responder.DataServices.exe.config. By default, this file is installed here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Miner and Miner\Responder\Server.
- Look for the following XML:
<add key="PendingRequestsForm.StatusesToDisplay" value="0,1,2"/>
- The value field contains a comma-deliminated list of domain
values from the SWITCH_ORDER_REQUEST_STATUS domain.
0 = Created
1 = Approved
2 = Assigned to SO
3 = In Execution
4 = Executed
- Save and close Miner.Responder.DataServices.exe.config.
- Optional: You may repeat these steps in the Miner.Responder.QueryWindowsService.exe.config file. If you run Query Services, the settings in that config file are used first. If these settings are not found in the Query Windows Service configuration file or Query Services is not running, then it uses the setting in the Data Services configuration file.