10.1.1 Upgrade Scripts - SQL Server
The following implementation scripts must be run on your Responder SQLServer database to add the correct tables, views, and indices to upgrade Responder to version 10.1.1. When upgrading Responder execute ONLY the Upgrade script(s) that fall between your previous release and the new release to which you are upgrading. Do NOT execute any Implementation Scripts.
Responder requires two databases: Responder and Archive. Some scripts are run on the Responder database and some on the Archive database. In the list below, the database on which the script should be executed is in parentheses.
By default, these scripts are installed here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Miner and Miner\Responder\Developer Resources\10.1.0 - 10.1.1 Upgrade Scripts\MS_SQL.
- Open the SQL Server Query Analyzer window, connecting to the Responder database as the schema owner (e.g., RESPONDER).
- Execute the 1011_01_RxTables_mssql.sql script. This script creates the database tables required by Responder.
- The 1011_02_ArcJoinViews_mssql.sql script creates the views
that are used to display Responder data in ArcMap. Execute 1011_02_ArcJoinViews_mssql.sql.
Even if you executed this script as part of the initial implementation,
execute it again. NOTE: Before executing this script, you will need to modify the object names within it to match those in your geodatabase. Open the script and ensure that the object names in the script match the corresponding object names in your geodatabase.
- Open the SQL Server Query Analyzer window, connecting to the Archive database as the schema owner (e.g., ARCHIVE).
- Execute the 1011_03_ArchiveTables_mssql.sql script. This script creates the database tables required by Responder Archive Explorer.