9.2 SP3 Upgrade Scripts - SQL Server
The following implementation scripts must be run on your Responder SQLServer database to add the correct tables, views, and indices to upgrade Responder to version 9.2 SP3. When upgrading Responder execute ONLY the Upgrade script(s) that fall between your previous release and the new release to which you are upgrading. Do NOT execute any Implementation Scripts.
Responder requires two databases: Responder and Archive. Some scripts are run on the Responder database and some on the Archive database. In the list below, the database on which the script should be executed is in parentheses.
920sp3_03_ArcJoinViews_mssql.sql (Responder)TIP: The instructions below do not execute the scripts in the order listed above. Note that the first and third scripts are executed on the Responder database first. The second script is executed on the Archive database last. The instructions execute them in this order simply for the implementer's convenience.
- Open the SQL Server Query Analyzer window, connecting to the Responder database as the schema owner (e.g., RESPONDER).
- Execute the 920sp3_01_RxTables_mssql.sql script. This script creates the database tables required by Responder.
- The 920sp3_03_ArcJoinViews_mssql.sql script creates the
views that are used to display Responder data in ArcMap. Execute 920sp3_03_ArcJoinViews_mssql.sql.
Even if you executed this script as part of the initial implementation,
execute it again. NOTE: Before executing this script, you will need to modify the feature class names within it to match those in your geodatabase. Open the script and ensure that the feature class names in the script match the corresponding feature class names in your geodatabase. If you have done this for a previous release, you may use the prior script and copy/paste the new views into it. This would prevent the need to re-update feature class names for all views.
- Open the SQL Server Query Analyzer window, connecting to the Archive database as the schema owner (e.g., ARCHIVE).
- Execute the 920sp3_02_ArchiveTables_mssql.sql script. This script creates the database tables required by Responder Archive Explorer.