Creating the Abnormal Line Display Layer
- Add the RxLineDisplay layer to the Responder_Cached group in your map.
- Right-click RxLineDisplay and select Properties.
- Select the Symbology tab.
- Type Abnormal in the Label appearing next to the symbol in the Table of Contents field.
- Click the line symbol to modify the color and size used to display it on the map.
- Select the Definition Query tab.
- Enter the following in the Definition Query field: RXFEEDERID not like ('%,%') or RXFEEDERID is not null (using the field that is assigned the RXFEEDERID model name).
- Click OK to save changes in the Layer Properties.