You can change the sort settings for the following reports:
Reliability Indices: SAIDI by Cause Code
Minutes and Outage Count by Cause Code
To select which column to sort by in these reports:
- Open ArchiveQueriesConfig.xml. By default, this file is installed here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Miner and Miner\Responder\Server.
- Look for the following XML.
<QueryClass Key="SaidiByCauseCode" Caption="Reliability Indices: SAIDI by Cause Code" Category="Browser"> <Properties> <b:Property Key="Description" Value="A tabular report of SAIDI by Cause Code." /> <b:Property Key="TimePeriod" Value="MTD" /> <b:Property Key="Tmi" Value="5" /> <!--<b:Property Key="IncidentCauseCodesToExclude" Value="6,10" /> <b:Property Key="ExcludeZeroSaidi" Value="true" />--> <b:Property Key="IncludeMajorEventDays" Value="true" /> <b:Property Key="SortBy" Value="SAIDI" />
The above XML indicates the Reliability Indices: SAIDI by Cause Code report sorts by the SAIDI column. Change the Value attribute for the SortBy property to select the appropriate sorting column.
- Search for the appropriate reports to edit. Report names
are found in the Caption attribute. TIP: Making changes to any Archive Explorer report that has a QueryClass Category="Browser" will modify that same report in Responder Web.
Additionally, each report appears twice in ArchiveQueriesConfig.xml - once for the Category of Browser and once for Excel.
- Replace the Value attribute of the SortBy with the appropriate
column name.TIP: The Reliability Indices: SAIDI by Cause Code report can be sorted by SAIDI or CAUSE. The Minutes and Outage Count by Cause Code report can be sorted by DURATION_SUM, OUTAGE_COUNT, or CAUSE.
- Repeat these steps for the same report with a Category attribute of Excel.
- Save and close ArchiveQueriesConfig.xml. There is no need to edit ArchiveSchemaConfig.xml for this configuration.
- Close and reopen Responder Archive Explorer to view the updated changes.