Change Attribute Field Order
Use the Field Display tab of the ArcFM Properties Manager to change the order of attribute fields as they appear on the Attribute Editor.
- Select a feature class in ArcCatalog.
- Click the Properties Manager button on the ArcFM Solution toolbar, or right-click the feature and select ArcFM Properties Manager from the context menu.
- Click the Field Display tab, and then select a field to move.
- Move the field up or down using the arrow buttons at the right of the screen to reorder the field.
- Click Apply to save edits on any of the tabs and retain the Properties Manager.
- Continue to reorder fields or edit properties as needed.
- Click OK to save changes and dismiss the Properties Manager.