Use these procedures to create new domains and add values to them (domains, model names, or coded values). Once a domain has been created, it can be assigned.
Create New Domain
- Right-click the geodatabase and select Properties.
- Select the Domains tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Domain Name field and type in a new name.
- In the Domain Properties, select Text as the Field Type, and Coded Values as the Domain Type.
- Add coded values (model names or other domains) to the
domain using the Coded Values field at the bottom of the window. If you want to add other domains as coded values, remember that they must be added to the Domains tab as well.
- Click OK to save changes and close the Properties window.