All Feeders, Multiple-Feed Feeders, or Feeders with Loops
All Feeders locates all devices belonging to a given feeder or set of feeders. Select Multi-Feed Feeders to find all feeders that have more than once source of electric power. Feeders with Loops locates all feeders that create electrical loops.
- Select an Energized Phase. The value in this field allows
you to find all features associated with a feeder or group of feeders
associated with a specific phase.
NOTE: The Energized Phase pulldown control will filter the results of a locate operation based on the energized phase information contained within the field with the FEEDERINFO model name assigned. It will not pay attention to any other phase designation fields. The results of a locate using the energized phase filter could result in a feature with a phase designation that is different from the energized phase.
If conductor phasing is used (this is the default), please consider the following.
For conductors, the energized phase information within the FeederInfo field is determined using the field with the PHASEDESIGNATION field model name assigned. Therefore the energized phase matches the phase designation. For other devices however, the energized phase does not match the phase designation.
- Select the Locate Lines Only (or Locate Lines with Loops Only) checkbox to view only conductor features.
- Select the Auto Zoom To Select checkbox if you want to zoom the display to the selected feeder(s) when the search is complete.
- Choose a Substation.
- Select a feeder from the grid.
- Click Apply.
- Click the Stop button if you want to end the search before it is complete.