ArcFM Inset Frame Advanced Properties
ArcFM Inset Frame advanced properties allow you to set the spacing of the ArcFM inset frames and their captions.
- Click the Advanced button on the ArcFM Inset Frame window or on the Insets tab of the ArcFM Inset Frame Properties window.
- Modify the field values to change how inset frames and
captions are spaced. If you click in a field, the image to the right
displays the area affected by that field. Note that the font face
and size also affect the vertical spacing.
Between Inset Frames: The horizontal space between two inset frames.
Above Inset Frame: The space above the inset frame.
Below Inset Frame: The space below the inset frame and above its caption. Only this field allows a negative value
Above Overflow Message: The space above the overflow message and below the inset frames and their captions.
- The Suppress Overflow Message checkbox hides the message that indicates whether additional inset frames exist but are not displayed. (e.g., 3 of 5 insets drawn).
- Click OK to save your changes to the advanced properties.
- Click OK or Apply in the ArcFM Inset Frame window or the ArcFM Inset Frame Properties window to save all property changes.