Pairing the device
- On the Home page, tap .
- Tap Lights > . and tap NOTE:
1-gang Push-button module for switch, dimmer and shutter.
2-gang Push-button module for switch and dimmer.
- Short press the top-center of the 1-gang Push-button module
three times. TIP: The next screen shows the joining process of the 1-gang Push-button module.
- Wait for a few seconds until the LED turns green. The 1-gang Push-button module is joined.
- Tap , enter a name
of the device (example, switch, dimmer, shutter) tap Next and assign the device to a new room or an existing room.
- If you have assigned the name as switch or dimmer, tap Next. Once the pairing process is completed, the device name is listed under All devices in Home page.
- If you have assigned the name as shutter, proceed from step 6 to step 10.
- Tap Next > and select a Device Type:If you have selected the device type as:
- Shutter: Proceed to step 7.
- Shutter with tilting slats: Proceed to step 8 and step 9.
- Tap Setting default run time. and enter the open/close duration of shutter. Refer to
- Tap Set:, select a slat type
- Tap Next and enter the following
- Open duration: Time taken to open the shutter.
- Close duration: Time taken to close the shutter.
- Tilt duration: Time taken to rotate the slats
completely from closed to open position.Refer to Setting default run time.
- Tap Submit.Once the pairing process is completed, the device name is listed under All devices in Home page.