Pairing the device
- On the Home page, tap .
and tap NOTE:
1-gang Push-button module for switch, dimmer and shutter.
2-gang Push-button module for switch and dimmer.
Short press the top-center of the 1-gang Push-button module
TIP: The next screen shows the joining process of the 1-gang Push-button module.
- Wait for a few seconds until the LED turns green. The 1-gang Push-button module is joined.
Tap , enter a name
of the device (example, switch, dimmer, shutter) tap Next and assign the device to a new room or an existing room.
- If you have assigned the name as switch or dimmer, tap Next. Once the pairing process is completed, the device name is listed under All devices in Home page.
- If you have assigned the name as shutter, proceed from step 6 to step 10.
and select a Device Type:
If you have selected the device type as:
- Shutter: Proceed to step 7.
- Shutter with tilting slats: Proceed to step 8 and step 9.
- Tap Setting default run time. and enter the open/close duration of shutter. Refer to
, select a slat type
Tap Next and enter the following
- Open duration: Time taken to open the shutter.
- Close duration: Time taken to close the shutter.
Tilt duration: Time taken to rotate the slats
completely from closed to open position.
Refer to Setting default run time.
Once the pairing process is completed, the device name is listed under All devices in Home page.