Connect the Signal Cables to an Easy UPS 3M
- Open the front door of the classic battery cabinet(s).
- Lockout/Tagout the battery breaker.
- Remove the left and right breaker protection plates.
- Install the temperature sensor provided with the UPS in the top of the classic battery cabinet.
- Route the battery temperature cable through the bottom of the classic battery cabinet to the UPS dry contact terminals BAT_T–1 and BAT_T–2.
- Remove the terminal cover from the left side of the battery breaker.
- Remove the cover from the battery breaker and connect the signal cables to the breaker.
- Route the signal cables from behind the battery breaker and out through the bottom
of the classic battery cabinet and connect the signal cables:
- Connect the AUX switch signal cables from the classic battery cabinet to J5–1 and J5–2 in the UPS.
- Connect the undervoltage trip coil signal cables from the battery breaker to J6–1 and J6–4 in the UPS.
- Fasten the signal cables with cable ties (provided) to the cable relief.
- Reinstall the breaker cover on the battery breaker.