Install the Seismic Anchoring with the Galaxy VL UPS (Option)
Use the optional seismic kit GVLOPT002 for this procedure.
- Connect the rear anchoring assemblies for the UPS and the bottom entry cabinet with the interconnection plate.
- Mount the rear anchoring assembly to the floor. Use appropriate hardware for the floor type – the hole diameter in the rear anchors is ø16 mm. The minimum requirement is M12 strength grade 8.8 hardware.
- Remove all the screws and the interconnection plate.
- Remove the anchoring brackets.
- Install the rear anchoring brackets on the UPS and the bottom entry cabinet with the provided M8x25 bolts.