Connect the Signal Cables to the Easy UPS 3-Phase Modular
|Recommended signal cable size
|Maximum distance to the UPS
Install the battery temperature sensor(s)
NOTE: Temperature sensors (SP3OPT006) are available as an optional kit.
WARNINGHazard of firePosition the temperature sensor as described to ensure correct temperature measurements.Failure to follow these instructions can result in death, serious injury, or equipment damage.
- Route the battery temperature sensor cables through the top or the bottom of the empty battery cabinet(s) to the UPS and connect as shown.
- Remove the cover on the battery breaker.
- Route the signal cables through the top or the bottom of the empty battery cabinet to the battery breaker.
Connect the signal cables:
- Connect the signal cables to the AUX switch.
- Connect the signal cables to the undervoltage trip coil.
- Connect the signal cables in the UPS as shown.
- Reinstall the cover on the battery breaker.