Connect the Signal Cables to the Galaxy VS UPS
- Install the temperature sensor provided with the UPS in the top of the classic battery cabinet.
- Route the battery temperature sensor cables through the bottom of the classic battery
cabinet to the UPS and connect as shown.NOTE: One temperature sensor is provided with the UPS. Contact Schneider Electric if you want to buy an additional temperature sensor (0J-0M-1160).NOTE: The battery temperature sensor cables are considered Class 2 and SELV. Class 2 and SELV circuits must be double isolated from the primary circuitry.
- Remove the cover on the battery breaker.
- Connect the signal cables to the battery breaker:
- Route the signal cables from behind the battery breaker and out through the bottom of the classic battery cabinet.
- Reinstall the cover on the battery breaker.
- Connect the signal cables in the UPS as shown.