Connect the Signal Cables to an Easy UPS 3L
- Open the front door of the classic battery cabinet(s).
- Lockout/Tagout the battery breaker.
- Remove the left and right breaker protection plates.
- Install the temperature sensor provided with the UPS in the top of the classic battery cabinet.
- Route the battery temperature cable through the bottom of the classic battery cabinet to the UPS dry contact terminal J12 (NTC).
- Remove the terminal cover from the left side of the battery breaker.
- Remove the cover from the battery breaker and connect the signal cables to the breaker.
Route the signal cables from behind the battery breaker and out through the bottom
of the classic battery cabinet and connect the signal cables:
- Connect the AUX switch signal cables from the battery breakers and fuses to J4-3/J4-4, J5-1/J5-2, J5-3/J5-4 in the UPS.
- Connect the undervoltage trip coil signal cables from the battery breakers to J3-1/J3-2, J3-3/J3-4, J4-1/J4-2 in the UPS.
- Fasten the signal cables with cable ties (provided) to the cable relief.
- Reinstall the breaker cover on the battery breaker.