Connect the Signal Cables to an Easy UPS 3M
- Open the front door of the classic battery cabinet(s).
- Lockout/Tagout the battery breaker.
- Remove the left and right breaker protection plates.
- Install the temperature sensor provided with the UPS in the top of the classic battery cabinet.
- Route the battery temperature cable through the bottom of the classic battery cabinet to the UPS dry contact terminals BAT_T–1 and BAT_T–2.
- Remove the terminal cover from the left side of the battery breaker.
- Remove the cover from the battery breaker and connect the signal cables to the breaker.
Route the signal cables from behind the battery breaker
and out through the bottom of the classic battery cabinet and connect
the signal cables:
- Connect the AUX switch signal cables from the classic battery cabinet to J5–1 and J5–2 in the UPS.
- Connect the undervoltage trip coil signal cables from the battery breaker to J6–1 and J6–4 in the UPS.
- Fasten the signal cables with cable ties (provided) to the cable relief.
- Reinstall the breaker cover on the battery breaker.