Connect the Power Cables
hazard of electric shock, explosion, or arc flash
In single mains systems where power cables are split due to the cable size restriction, use the bypass busbars for the second input cable set. There is not enough space to land two input cable sets on the input busbars due to the single mains jumper busbars.
Failure to follow these instructions will result in death or serious injury.
Risk of equipment damage
To ensure correct load sharing in bypass operation in a parallel system:
Failure to follow these instructions can result in equipment damage.
for 480 V solid-grounded systems (no neutral cable connection):
- Remove the RFI bracket. Save the two screws.
- Remove the screw in the left side and save it.
- Install the RFI bracket in the left side with the three screws.
- Only for dual mains system: Remove the three single mains jumper busbars.
Connect the power cables as shown in the described order:
- Connect the equipment grounding conductor/PE cables.
- Connect the N cables. Connect battery midpoint (if present in battery solution).
- Connect the DC+ cables.
- Connect the output cables.
- Connect the DC- cables.
- Only for dual mains system: Connect the bypass cables.
Connect the input
NOTE: Ensure to connect the input cables to the correct input busbars in the top left side of the UPS.
CAUTIONRisk of equipment damageCheck the fastening of the cable lugs. If the cable lugs move due to pulling on cables, the bolt can become loose.Failure to follow these instructions can result in injury or equipment damage.