Position the Empty Battery Cabinet
hazard of electric shock, explosion, or arc flash
Leave the empty battery cabinet covered while making anchoring holes to prevent dust or other conductive parts in the system.
Failure to follow these instructions will result in death or serious injury.
- Only for installation with two empty battery cabinets: Remove the indicated side panels from the battery cabinets on the adjacent sides.
- Install the anchoring brackets from the kit on the rear side of the cabinet.
- Position the empty battery cabinet(s) in the final installation area.NOTE: Leave 100 mm free space behind the empty battery cabinet(s) for airflow.
- Anchor the rear anchoring brackets to the floor.NOTE: Floor anchoring bolts are not provided.
- Only for installation with two empty battery cabinets: Install the top baying brackets between the empty battery cabinets.
- Remove the four indicated covers.