Configure the UPS Input
- Tap .
- Set the Mains configuration to Single mains or Dual mains.
- Select Autostart of the inverter if you want to enable this function. When Autostart of the inverter has been enabled, the inverter will start up automatically when input voltage returns,
after a shutdown due to drained battery.NOTE: Autostart of the inverter is not allowed in a parallel system.
DANGERHazard of electric shock, explosion, or arc flashAlways perform correct Lockout/Tagout before working on the UPS. A UPS with autostart enabled will automatically restart when the mains supply returns.Failure to follow these instructions will result in death or serious injury.
- Set Transformer present to No transformer present, Input transformer, Output transformer, or Input and output transformers.
- Set Power module redundancy to N+0 or N+1.
- Tap OK to save your settings.