Connect the Signal Cables to the Galaxy VS UPS
- Install the temperature sensor provided with the UPS in the top of the classic battery cabinet.
Route the battery temperature sensor cables through the bottom of the classic battery
cabinet to the UPS and connect as shown.
NOTE: One temperature sensor is provided with the UPS. Contact Schneider Electric if you want to buy an additional temperature sensor (0J-0M-1160).NOTE: The battery temperature sensor cables are considered Class 2 and SELV. Class 2 and SELV circuits must be double isolated from the primary circuitry.
- Remove the cover on the battery breaker.
- Connect the signal cables to the battery breaker:
- Route the signal cables from behind the battery breaker and out through the bottom of the classic battery cabinet.
- Reinstall the cover on the battery breaker.
- Connect the signal cables in the UPS as shown.