Connect the Power Cables
hazard of electric shock, explosion, or arc flash
Do not drill or punch holes with the top plate installed and do not drill or punch holes in close proximity to the UPS.
Failure to follow these instructions will result in death or serious injury.
- Ensure that all breakers are in the OFF (open) position.
- Remove the top plate.
- Drill or punch holes for power cables in the top plate.
DANGERhazard of electric shock, explosion, or arc flashEnsure that there are no sharp edges that can damage the cables.Failure to follow these instructions will result in death or serious injury.
- Reinstall the top plate.
- Remove the three plates.
- Only for dual mains systems:
- Remove the three rear plates.
- Remove the three single mains busbars.
- Reinstall the rear plates.
- In TNC systems only: Remove the busbar (A) and install it on the neutral busbar. Remove the jumper busbar (B) and install it between the PE busbar and the neutral busbar.
- Route the power cables through the top of the UPS and between the ladders.
- Connect the PE cable to the PE terminal.
- Connect the input cables, output cables, bypass cables (for dual mains systems), and battery cables.
- Fasten the cables to the cable reliefs/the ladders.