Connect the Power Cables
Hazard of electric shock, explosion, or arc flash
Perform a total power off of the UPS system before connecting the battery cables to the battery breaker.
Failure to follow these instructions will result in death or serious injury.
- Lockout/Tagout the battery breaker in the OFF position.
- Connect the PE cable.
- Connect the DC cables (DC+, N, DC-) from the UPS.
- Install the protection cover over the terminals on the left side of the battery breaker.
- Install the batteries as described in the installation manual supplied with the empty battery cabinet.
- Connect the battery cables (Batt+, N, Batt-) from the batteries in the empty battery cabinet to the battery breaker.
- Install the protection cover over the terminals on the right side of the battery breaker.