Connect Power Cables in the UPS in System up to 45 kAIC/kA Icw
- Remove the transparent plastic protectors from the busbars. Save for reinstallation after cable connection.
- Remove the plastic box for easier access. Save for reinstallation after cable connection.
- Only for dual mains: Remove the single mains busbars.
- Connect the power cables in the described order. Assemble the cable lugs to the busbars
- Connect the PE cables/equipment grounding conductor (EGC).
- Connect the DC cables (DC+, DC-).
- Connect the input cables.
- Only for dual mains: Connect the bypass cables.
- Connect the output cables.
CAUTIONRisk of cable lug disconnection
Failure to follow these instructions can result in injury or equipment damage.
- Use the provided spring washers when connecting the cable lugs to the busbars as shown in the illustration.
- Connect one hole cable lugs and two hole cable lugs to the busbars as shown in the illustration.
- Reinstall the transparent plastic protectors in the original position.
- Reinstall the plastic box in the original position.