Start Up a Single UPS in Normal Mode
- Check that all breakers are in the OFF (open) position.
- Turn the static switch input breaker SSIB to the ON (closed) position.
The display turns on and the Home screen is shown.
- Turn the unit output breaker UOB to the ON (closed) position.
Wait approximately 30 seconds until the bypass LED turns steady yellow. The UPS starts up in static bypass mode.
- Turn the unit input breaker UIB to the ON (closed) position.
- Wait approximately 20 seconds until inverter LED turns steady green, the UPS transfers automatically from static bypass mode to normal mode.
- Turn the battery breaker(s) BB to the ON (closed) position.