Transfer a Single UPS from Normal Mode to Maintenance Bypass Mode
- From the home screen on the display select .
- Turn the maintenance bypass breaker MBB to the ON (closed)
The load is now supplied via the maintenance bypass breaker.
- Turn the battery breaker(s) BB to the OFF (open) position.
- Turn the unit input breaker UIB to the OFF (open) position.
- Turn the static switch input breaker SSIB to the OFF (open) position.
- Turn the unit output breaker UOB to the OFF (open) position.
hazard of electric shock, explosion, or arc flash
Failure to follow these instructions will result in death or serious injury.