Transfer a Parallel System from Normal Mode to Maintenance Bypass Mode
- From the home screen on the display select .
All UPSs will turn to static bypass mode.
- Turn the maintenance bypass breaker MBB to the ON (closed)
The load is now supplied via the maintenance bypass breaker MBB.
- Turn the battery breakers BB of all UPSs to the OFF (open) position.
- Turn the unit input breakers UIB and the static switch input breakers SSIB of all UPSs to the OFF (open) position.
- Turn the unit output breakers UOB of all UPSs and the system isolation breaker SIB to OFF (open) position.
hazard of electric shock, explosion, or arc flash
Failure to follow these instructions will result in death or serious injury.