Connect the Signal Cables for Easy UPS 3S and Easy UPS 3M – Single System
- Remove the three breaker indicator lights and the breaker indicator light labels from the maintenance bypass panel. The breaker indicator lights are not supported with the Easy UPS 3S and the Easy UPS 3M.
- Install three round blanking plugs (not provided) in the holes in the inner door.
- On the control terminal block, remove the internal connections for the breaker indicator lights (pin 1-4).
- On the control terminal block, modify the internal connection for the MBB AUX switch (pin 7-8) from Normally Closed (NC) to Normally Open (NO).
- Connect the Class 2/SELV signal cables from the control terminal block in the maintenance bypass panel to
the UPS as per your configuration.NOTE: Route the signal cables separately from the power cables and route the Class 2/SELV cables separately from the non-Class 2/non-SELV cables.NOTE: There is no dedicated input contact on Easy UPS 3S for MBB. By default use J5 configurable input contact, configure as Main CB NO.
- Pull up the slack in the signal cables and fasten the signal cables to the cable reliefs.