Replace the Air Filter (GVSOPT001 and GVSOPT015)
- Open the front panel of the UPS.
- Remove the air filter by pushing it upwards until you can ease it over the two metal grips in the bottom and pull it out.
- Hold the new air filter by the sides and insert the air filter by pushing it upwards into the door frame until you can ease it in over the two metal grips.
- Mount the two provided rubber gaskets on each side of the door as close to the edge of the door frame as possible. Replace the rubber gaskets as needed on the next replacement of the air filter.
- Close the front panel of the UPS.
- Restart the air filter counter, see Configure the Air Filter Reminder.