Configure the Modbus
The Modbus can be configured for the integrated and the optional network management card (NMC).
Tap Integrated NMC to configure the integrated network management card or Optional NMC to configure the optional network management card.
- Enable or disable Serial Modbus.
- Set the Parity to None, Even, or Odd.
- Set the Stop bit to 1 or 2.
- Set the Baud rate to 2400, 9600, 19200, or 38400.
- Set the Target unique ID to a number between 1 and 247.
- Tap OK to save your settings and tap the arrow symbol to go to the next page.
- Enable or disable TCP Modbus.
- Select Port 502 or Port [5000 to 32768].
- Tap OK to save your settings.