Start Up the UPS System from Maintenance Bypass Operation
If open, close the unit input breaker UIB.
The display turns on. The rebooting sequence lasts approximately 3 minutes.
- Select or , and follow the steps which appear on the display.
Generic start-up procedure for a UPS system with maintenance
bypass breaker MBB:
NOTE: The following are generic start-up procedures. Always follow the steps of the Guided sequences which are specific to your system
- If open, close the unit input breaker UIB.
- Close the static switch input breaker SSIB (if present).
- Close the bypass backfeed breaker BF2 (if present).
- Close the battery breaker(s).
- Select if possible.
- Close the unit output breaker UOB.
- Repeat step a to e for other UPSs in a parallel system.
- Close the system isolation breaker SIB (if present).
- Open the maintenance bypass breaker MBB.
- Select or press the inverter ON button (hold for five seconds) on the system level controller.