Do not remove the transportation brackets from the UPS until it is time to anchor the UPS to the floor.
Failure to follow these instructions can result in injury or equipment damage.
- Install the Seismic Anchoring (Option).
- Prepare for Installation.
- Connect the Power Cables.
- Connect the Signal Cables.
- Connect the Signal Cables from Switchgear and Third-Party Auxiliary Products.
- For parallel system:
- Install a padlock on the internal maintenance breaker IMB in the open position on all UPSs in the parallel system.
- Connect the PBUS Cables.
- Connect the External Communication Cables.
- Add Translated Safety Labels to Your Product.
- Final Installation.