Connect Power Cables Between the UPS and the Maintenance Bypass Cabinet in Systems without Conduit Box
- Connect the provided power cables:
- Connect the UPS output cables to the PE busbar, UOB, and the N busbar.
- Connect the UPS input cables to the PE busbar and UIB.
- Only in top entry systems: Connect the DC cables to the DC busbars.
- When the UPS has been installed, route the UPS output cables, the UPS input cables, and the DC cables (if present) through the left side of the maintenance bypass cabinet and into the UPS. Follow the UPS installation manual to connect the power cables from the maintenance bypass cabinet in the UPS.